Daphne Drivers Love the Style & Power of the Nissan Maxima
Harness the power of the Nissan Maxima. From afar, the Maxima may appear to be a traditional four-door sedan, but there’s definitely more to it than meets the eye. The soft curves and aerodynamic profile of the exterior give way to a surprisingly well-equipped, luxurious interior. It certainly deserves an in-depth look. Mobile, AL drivers can find the Maxima at Chris Myers Nissan.
New Nissan Maximas for Sale
What To Expect from Your New Nissan Maxima
The Maxima is Nissan’s flagship sedan and a long-running Mobile, AL favorite. The Maxima is offered in two trims, S and SV, each with a vast array of standard features plus available packaged amenities. The Maxima’s powerful V6 delivers a thrilling drive. What could be more exiting but the fact that its feature laden interior, impressive performance, and sophistication all come at an affordable price.
Stay up to date on the latest Nissan Maxima news, reviews, and comparisons by visiting our blog.
Nissan Maxima Comfort/Convenience/Tech Overview
Inside the new Nissan Maxima, drivers will find an incredibly accommodating cabin. The Maxima achieves an upscale feel with high-quality materials and intuitive, user-friendly technology that’s among the best in the segment. Plus, the driver and passengers are invited to relax during their journey in the roomy cabin and comfortable, supportive seats.Nissan Maxima Comfort/Convenience/Tech Overview
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- 4-way power-adjustable front passenger’s seat
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat back
- Illuminated steering wheel-mounted cruise and audio controls
- Leather-wrapped tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel with shift knob
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Eight-speaker sound system
- Auxiliary jack
- Cellphone compartment
- Multi-function trip computer
- Daytime illumination gauges
- Auto dimming rearview mirror
- Keyless ignition and entry with Nissan Intelligent Key
- Remote front windows down and truck release via Nissan Intelligent Key
- UV reducing solar glass
- Mood lighting
Nissan Maxima Performance and MPG Overview
Performance enthusiasts looking for an engaging drive will find themselves entertained by the Maxima, Nissan’s most potent sedan. Imagine abundant power with smooth delivery right in the palm of your hand. The Maxima boasts a perfectly tuned suspension and precise steering for a satisfying drive. The Maxima’s commanding presence isn’t just seen, it’s felt.
- 3.5-liter V6 engine cranks out 290-hp and 261 lb-ft torque
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT) with manual mode
- 0 to 60 mph in 6.2 seconds in the quick V6
- V6 achieves an EPA-estimated 22/30/26 mpg*
Nissan Maxima Safety Overview
The Nissan Maxima is a confident performer all around, especially when it comes to safety. The Maxima is equipped with an array of active and passive safety features like Nissan’s own Advanced Airbag system including dual-stage supplemental front airbags with seat belt and occupant classification sensors. The 2014 Nissan Maxima ensures you and your passengers are in safe, capable hands.
- Front seat-mounted side impact supplemental airbags
- Roof-mounted side curtain airbags for front and rear-seat outboard occupants
- Active front headrest
- Rearview camera (SV)
- Tire-pressure monitoring system
- Anti-lock disc brakes
- Vehicle dynamic control
- Traction control
- Lower anchors and tethers for children (LATCH)
- Automatic on/off headlights
- LED taillights
Dealership Overview, Why Buy, Service & Parts
Don’t let the Nissan Maxima pass you by. Visit Chris Myers Nissan for a test drive today. Our Maxima experts are here with answers to all your questions and to guide you through the process. Call us for more information.
2016 Nissan Maximas
The 2016 Nissan Maxima is here and we already have fantastic discounts.
Used Nissan Maximas For Sale
If you are shopping for a quality used Maxima in Daphne, we have an incredible inventory to choose from.
*Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.